NOW AVAILABLE...AIM FOR HIGH GROUND: Adventure in Ministry
WHAT IS IT? A new Christian Leadership book.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT? True stories illustrate various experiences in a church leader's life. Each chapter is followed by a list of Lessons Learned and Leadership Application questions for discussion.
WHO IS IT FOR? All church leaders: Pastors, Elders, Sunday School teachers, all students of Christian ministry.
WHY DO WE NEED IT? To provide a window into the challenging and fulfilling vocation of ministry and church leadership.
WHAT DO THE CHAPTER TITLES REVEAL?
1. The Gates of Hell Will Not Prevail
2. The Greatest Resource in Every Church
3. How Long Must I Put Up With Them?
5. Beware the Media
6. Facing Death in the Congregation
7. Virtue: Personal Responsibility
8. The Two Most Influential Men
9. The Best Definitions of Leadership
10. Every Christian Should Go to the Holy Land; Every Preacher MUST go to the Holy Land.